Jacksonville Property Management Blog
Health & Safety
Stay Healthy Through the New Year
It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle of the holidays and skip your normal self-care
routine. Don’t wait until January to make your health a priority. Follow these healthy tips
to take better care of yourself now and you’ll be happier in the New Year!
Protect yourself and others from illness.
The CDC recommends annual flu vaccines for everyone age 6 months and up. Wash
hands with soap often to help prevent the spread of germs.
Avoid dehydration by drinking plenty of water throughout
the day. Try to limit alcohol consumption. If you’re
drinking, alternate with a glass of water between cocktails.
Plan your winter workouts. The busier you are, the easier it is
to put off exercising. Modify your existing routine to avoid skipping
Eat well whenever possible. It’s okay to indulge once in a while, but
don’t use the holidays as an excuse to throw a healthy diet out the window.
Manage stress the best you can. If the pressures of the holidays have you feeling blue,
take a moment to relax!
Get some rest no matter how busy you are. Try to get eight hours of sleep at night and
avoid waking up early or staying up late to fit more into your day
- COVID 19
- Property Management Education
- Rental Property Maintenance in Jacksonville
- Landlord Tenant Law
- Tenant Eviction
- Rental Maintenance
- Rent Collection
- Security Deposits
- Setting the Right Rental Price
- Getting Rent Ready
- Healty & Safety
- Best Move Out Checklist for Landlords | Property Management in Jacksonville, FL
- How to Be a Good Landlord | Jacksonville Property Management Tips
- Rental Property Maintenance: How to Avoid Unexpected Costs with Preventative Care in Jacksonville, FL
- Tenant Screening in Jacksonville: Advice for Finding a Good Tenant
- Old Republic Home Warranty